Home Page
   
24th DECEMBER 1987
     
   
MINI CAR GUTTED BY FIRE
 
   

 
 

 

   
   

CHRISTMAS… week proved far from merry for Mr. Collin David Thomas of Hendre Road, Tycroes, when his Mini caught fire in Jones Terrace, Glanaman, on Monday morning.

Ammanford firemen were soon on the scene and put out the blaze, which destroyed the car,

No one was hurt and a fire brigade spokesman said the cause was probably an electrical fault.

       
   

STORY:
UNKNOWN

PHOTO:
PETER EVANS

Top of Page